The Basics of Performance‑based HiringSelf-paced Online Training Courses
This self-paced online course consists of the following lessons:
How to Measure, Predict and Improve Quality of Hire The Hiring Manager's Critical Recruiting Role Determining the Major Performance Objectives Use the "Process of Success" to Define Key Substask Creating the Employee Value Proposition Using Employee Branding intro: The Performance-based Interview 10 Tips for Controlling Bias Conducting the Work History Review Asking the Most Significant (MSA) Question Interactive Fact-finding for the Traits in the Hiring Formula for Success Organize the Interview by Roles to Assess the Fit Factors Conducting the Panel Interview - An Interactive Lesson Making the Yes/No Hiring Decision Using the Quality of Hire Talent Scorecard
Temp Image Area Info Box
I've taken 40 years of the best recruiting tips, tools and advice and crammed it into this learning platform.
When talent is scarce, these are the 5 changes you must implement right away
Low unemployment and increasing job openings will make hiring top tier talent even more difficult. To ensure you're not left behind begin implementing these changes right away:
- A great job, not a laundry list of skills and experiences. It's what people DO with what they HAVE that makes them successful, not what they HAVE.
- A hiring manager who understands how to recruit top tier passive talent before interviewing them! This is the first step in raising the talent level at your company.
- A strong recruiter who can find top tier talent and can engage 90-100% of them in a serious discussion.The best recruiters use a high touch process to define and create the career opportunity. Our recruiter competency model separates the best from the rest.
- A companywide interviewing and selection process that is both accurate and respectful. This is the #1 cause of bad Glassdoor reputations. This is the weak link in most hiring chains.
- Getting 90-100% of your offers accepted within the compensation budget. It takes all of the above to convince the best people your opening represents the best career opportunity vs. the best compensation package.
24/7 • Self-paced Training • Interactive • Performance-based Hiring Certification
We’re excited to bring you our self-paced Performance-based Hiring training programs for everyone involved in the hiring process.