New Advances in Self-paced Learning: The Hiring Machineby Lou Adler
Expand Your Skills -
Become a Coach for The Hiring Machine
Impact of Performance-based Hiring
- Low cost scalable process for sourcing, recruiting and interviewing the strongest talent
- Reduces hiring mistakes AND increases interviewing accuracy
- The performance qualified assessment approach opens the talent pool to more diverse and high potential talent
- Interviewer bias is exposed, controlled and eliminated
- Prospects are offered career-based planning tools
Learning and Implementation Process for the C/F/A
We suggest that companies interested in implementing Performance-based Hiring company-wide start by assigning key personnel to participate in the Coach/Facilitator/Admin learning program. This involves a series of weekly follow-up sessions as participants learn and apply the course materials. Contact us directly for more information on how to implement this program at your company.
Sample Lesson: Preview The Hiring Machine
The Coach/Facilitator/Admin Implementation Program
The benefits of Performance-based Hiring have been well established. However, it’s important to have expert users in the company to ensure high adoption rates and successful implementation. This the role of the Coach/Facilitator/Admin role. In some cases, one person handles all of these roles but sometimes it’s better to split them organizationally to achieve better results.
- An Admin is essential for signing up users, tracking performance and organizing weekly sessions.
- A Facilitator is very familiar with the course materials, can answer basic questions and lead course debriefing sessions.
- A Coach can implement the tools and techniques covered in the training including preparing performance-based job descriptions, leading panel interviews and debriefing sessions, and negotiating and closing offers.
Implementing Performance-based Hiring
Using The Hiring Machine Learning Platform (THM)
Step 1: Embedded Search
Demo proof to exec team via senior level search project with hands-on training.
Step 2: Recruiter Training
Online and onsite Performance-based Hiring certification training.
Step 3: Facilitator Training
Develop expert users for The Hiring Machine to ensure adoption & success.
Step 4: Train Hiring Managers
Rollout THM mapping to actual hiring needs and track results.
Step 5: Integrate with ATS
Modify hiring process and embed interview guides and scorecard.
Step 6: Scale Internally
Monitor progress and performance. Build library of job profiles.